Programa de Educación Religiosa – Catecismo para niños
LIVE • LEARN • PRAY
Registrations are now open until September 12th, 2021
St. Kieran’s Religious Education program provides children of our parish family who do not attend a Catholic school with faith formation to live a Catholic life and prepares them to celebrate the sacraments of Reconciliation, Eucharist (First Communion) and Confirmation. The sacramental preparation program is two years long. Our Religious Ed. Program is coordinated by the Salesian Sisters from Immaculata-LaSalle High School. For more information about our programs or help with registration, please contact Mrs. Maria Elena Douaihi at 305.854.2334 Ext. 2114 or Email: [email protected]
- RCIA for children: A one-year program for children 7 y. o. or older that need the sacrament of Baptism
- First Communion: A two-year program for children between 1st and 5th grade.
- Post-First Communion: A one-year program for those after First communion and before Confirmation
- Confirmation: A Two-year program for youth between 6th to 12th grade.
Required for Religious Education:
- Please fill out the Registration Form in the link: https://forms.gle/98ocDYSf4AB46Mhd9
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate
- St. Kieran’s Envelope Number OR If not a registered Parishioner a Letter of Permission is required from your Parish.
- Registration Fee $100.00 (We can accommodate forms of payment). You can make your payment on-line at: stkierancatholicchurch.org/donation/
Classes will start Sunday, September 12th, 2021 (the Sunday after Labor Day). To register for the 2021-2022 school year program, we kindly ask you that you fill out the Online Registration form. A copy of each child’s birth and baptism certificates are also required for registration. If you have questions or need help completing the application, please contact Mrs. Maria Elena Douaihi at 305.854.2334 Ext. 2114 or Email: [email protected]