St. Kieran’s Religious Education
LIVE • LEARN • PRAY
Registrations are open from August 5 until September 1st.
This year classes will start the SUNDAY after Labor Day (September 8). Classes will be every Sunday from 11am to 12:15 pm.
Our Religious Ed. Program this year will be coordinated by the Salesian Sisters from LaSalle High School. For more information or help with registration, please contact Mrs. Dania Rodriguez-Cuesta at 305.505.3186 or Email: [email protected]
Required for Religious Education:
• Registration Form, that can be found at the tables in the Church or download from our Website. Please return the Registration form in person after the 10 am Mass or to the parish office.
• Copy of Baptismal Certificate
• St. Kieran’s Envelope Number OR If not a registered Parishioner, Letter of Permission is required from your Parish.
• Registration Fee: $95.
• RCIA for children: A one-year program for children 7 y. o. or older that need the sacrament of Baptism
• First Communion: A two-year program for children between 1st and 5th grade.
• Confirmation: A Two-year program for youth between 6th to 10th grade.
• Confirmation for Young Adults: A one-year program for young adults between 11th and 12th grade.